5480 S. Kenwood Ave.
Early Childhood Classroom/Classroom E
Chicago, IL 60615
- Classes will be held in two different rooms: (1) Early Childhood classroom (end of the south hallway) for Mon-Fri, and Sunday classes; and (2) Classroom E (across from snack room) for Saturdays. There are coat hooks in Early Childhood room, and shoe holders. Please park your strollers and car seats in the coat closet or along the front wall of the gym. Saturday classes should hang their coats, boots, etc. in the coat closet (on the way to that classroom) or in the cubbies along the hallway outside of Classroom E.
- For safety reasons, the entrance to the building is locked, so you will need to be buzzed in to enter. To exit, please press the green button on the left door frame simultaneously as you open the door. You can also ask the front desk personnel to buzz you out. (This keeps our little ones from sneaking out unattended!)
- NO food is allowed in the classrooms, so please use the snack room which is located between the gym and the coat room.
- There is a computer in the Resource Center that families can use to register for Marsha's Music. This might be a great convenience when you keep forgetting at home!
- You do not need to punch your Play-N-Learn pass when you attend your Music Together® class, unless you are going to a Play-N-Learn activity before or after class. If you do not already have a Play-N-Learn pass, your first visit is free, so we encourage you to check it out!
Parking: Please DO NOT park in the bank parking lot across from the HPNC as your car will be towed.
Click here to see a map of this location