Music Together® Mixed Age
MUSIC TOGETHER MIXED AGES 0-5 YEARS
This is the essential Music Together class, one that a child can attend from birth through age five, and through all nine song collections. 45 minutes in length.
Music Together Babies
MUSIC TOGETHER BABIES CLASS 0-8 MONTHS
Every child's development benefits from early exposure to music and movement. Because the early months are so important, Music Together offers two options for babies ages eight months and younger: Babies Class and Mixed Age. Each 45 minutes in length.
Music Together Rhythm Kids Level 1
MUSIC TOGETHER RHYTHM KIDS AGES 4-8 YEARS
This is a Music Together music, movement and drumming class for kids from 4-8 years old. 45 minutes in length.
Level 1 for preschoolers 4-5 years of age.
Level 2 (offered Winter 2018) for kids kindergarten through 2nd grade.
Beginning Uke Class for Older Kids and Adults
UKE GROUP CLASS FOR OLDER KIDS AND GROWNUPS
In this class you will learn how to play family favorites from the Music Together curriculum and make music with other adults playing uke and singing along together.
About the Uke Group Class:
- The Uke Class is appropriate for beginners.
- Small classes allow for relaxed, individualized learning.
- We will provide a loaner uke for you to use until you decide if you want to continue and/or find the instrument you want to buy.
Classes are grouped for children ages 8-12 years old, and for students 13 years-adult. One hour in length.
Use the skills you've learned in the Uke Group Class for Beginners and Jam together! One hour in length.
Fam Jam Series
FAM JAM'S FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Registration is non refundable and must be paid at time of registration for event.
MUSICAL BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE
- 30-45 minute interactive musical program by one of our trained teachers at your home or party location complete with props and percussion instruments
- Specially selected music that includes the birthday child's favorite songs and reflects child's interests
- Birthday child will receive an instrument from Marsha's Music as a Happy Birthday gift
Cost: $150 for current Marsha's Music families, $200.00 for all other families
*The birthday party date and time must be arranged with Marsha's Music prior to making a payment.
*Parties require a signed contract and $50 deposit to secure date. The balance must be paid in full the day of the party by cash or check, or prior to the day of the party online.
*Our programs are adult-child participatory programs. The host will be responsible for providing adequate parental supervision.
*To book your party, contact:
Music Together Teacher Training Demo
This demo class is for current Marsha's Music families who are already registered for a Marsha's Music class.
Private uke lessons with Marsha.
This is a short, 6-week introductory session, using the Music Together Family Favorites Songbook and CDs.