Music Together® MIXED AGES 0-5 YEARS
This is the essential Music Together class, one that a child can attend from birth through age five, and through all nine song collections.
Uke Group Class for Beginners
UKE GROUP CLASS FOR OLDER KIDS AND GROWNUPS
In this class you will learn how to play family favorites from the Music Together curriculum and make music with other adults playing uke and singing along together.
About the Uke Group Class:
- The Uke Class is appropriate for beginners.
- Small classes allow for relaxed, individualized learning.
- We will provide a loaner uke for you to use until you decide if you want to continue and/or find the instrument you want to buy.
Classes are grouped for children ages 8-12 years old, and for students 13 years-adult.
Use the skills you've learned in the Uke Group Class for Beginners and Jam together!
Fam Jam Series
FAM JAM'S FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Registration is non refundable and must be paid at time of registration for event.
MUSICAL BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE
- 30-45 minute interactive musical program by one of our trained teachers at your home or party location complete with props and percussion instruments
- Specially selected music that includes the birthday child's favorite songs and reflects child's interests
- Birthday child will receive an instrument from Marsha's Music as a Happy Birthday gift
Cost: $150 for current Marsha's Music families, $200.00 for all other families
*The birthday party date and time must be arranged with Marsha's Music prior to making a payment.
*Parties require a signed contract and $50 deposit to secure date. The balance must be paid in full the day of the party by cash or check, or prior to the day of the party online.
*Our programs are adult-child participatory programs. The host will be responsible for providing adequate parental supervision.
*To book your party, contact:
Uke class for children ages 8-12.