Our academic year has 3 main semesters:
Fall - 10 weeks
Winter - 10 weeks
Spring - 10 weeks
Our special sessions are shorter:
Holiday - 3 weeks
Summer - 8 weeks
We offer the Music Together® program for children ages 0-8 years:
To register for any of our classes here to see detailed description of the class, tuition, location and links to register
Your tuition includes CDs, downloads, songbook, parent guide DVD, and a musical growth chart. Rhythm Kids' tuition also includes a djembe drum for inital enrollment.
- A new song collection every fall, winter, and spring for three years, presenting a rich tonal and rhythmic mix, as well as a range of musical styles from lyrical to blues, from folk to boogie.
- New professional recording with songs, rhythmic rhymes, instrumental play-alongs, and tonal and rhythm patterns.
- Beautifully illustrated songbook with family activities to help you make Music Together® at home.
- Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically—a complimentary booklet and DVD given to parents who are new to Music Together.
- Periodic family newsletters and parent education resources on the national Music Together website.
- As a family in one of our classes, you and your child will play musically under the guidance of one of our trained teachers. Each weekly Music Together® class offers a dozen songs and rhythmic rhymes, including fingerplays, small- and large-movement activities, and instrument play. Teachers present these fun musical experiences in ways that are informal, non-performance-oriented, and developmentally appropriate for children. Come join us, and be part of a community of families sharing songs, movement, and instrument play.
We also offer weekly Ukulele Group Classes - 8+ years
We bring Music Together to your preschool or daycare with program's customized to your center's needs. Learn more about our current offerings.
From fam jams to birthday parties to grown-up music sessions, Marsha's Music loves to facilitate music for your special events.